Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vaccine CSS work from home

Zhaneb1
Explorer C

Hello , just recently completed my drug test and finger prints for the css remote position. I am not vaccinated but recently had Covid . I tried to get vaccinated but my doctor told me to hold off for 90 days. Will this delay my hiring process??? 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Vaccine CSS work from home

bec102896
Aviator A

I would reach out to your recruiter to see what they have to say. In the meantime you might ask your doctor for a note in case it would be needed for some kind of exemption. 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hey @Zhaneb1! Congratulations, it's great to hear you'll be joining the SWA family soon! I hope you're feeling okay after recovering from COVID. As long as you have at least one dose of the COVID 19 vaccine, you should be okay to get a start date. Feel free to reach out to your recruiter too, they know the ins and outs of the policy. 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

leeellen21
Explorer A

Hi I believe I see you on webinars. Is that correct. After your employment screening is completed. What comes next? I have a start date  of February 27, 2022.

Thank You,

Ellen Lee

leeellen21
Explorer A

It shouldn’t, but just thinking how SWA moves they would maybe change your class time If I would ask that question directly to SWA coordinator.

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hi @leeellen21! Glad to hear you'll be joining the Team! ONce you're through with the background process, you should receive a training start date! Training varies by position, but most involve some classroom time and then you'll get on-the-job training. Hope that helps! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers