Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Video interview

lakeeta15
Explorer B

Hey guys so i have my video interview on 09/26 never had a phone interview…. I was wondering do they let you know if you are hired on spot after the video interview? And how long does it take for fingerprinting and drug test take to come back? (claiming I’m getting the job). Interviewing for csa  

21 REPLIES 21

Re: Video interview

sprint100
Explorer C

I can't say if everyone is hired on the spot, but it does happen. The checks should take about 7 business days but it could be longer depending on how quick things are reported.

lakeeta15
Explorer B

Thank you 

lakeeta15
Explorer B

I’m hoping i get the job 

flightess
Explorer C

After the interview whether phone or video, they will tell you the date that you’ll hear back on whether or not you’re moving onto the next step. I don’t know if they hire on the spot for that position.

Background & drug test will take a week to come back. 

lakeeta15
Explorer B

Thank you i hope i get job 

BiancaP
Adventurer C

I was interviewed for CSA & after the first video interview they scheduled a second one . Once the interview was complete they offered me the position.

lakeeta15
Explorer B

How far apart did you have the interviews? @BiancaP 

BiancaP
Adventurer C

Well they only scheduled a second one because we have difficulty hearing each other because of the service so initially I only had one interview. But my initial interview was July 12 but we couldn’t complete it cuz of difficulties with the video app so they rescheduled to the 16th of July and that when I got the offer . @lakeeta15

lakeeta15
Explorer B

Thank you so much i really hope i get the offer what questions were @BiancaP