Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: W-2 for former employees

SWDigits
Aviator A

@Brewese47 wrote:

Where can I go to get my w2 

@Brewese47 look three posts up before yours, it has the link with instructions: https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/W-2-for-former-employees/m-p/88381/highli...

Customer | Home airport DCA

Samuelo12396
Explorer C

Good morning 

I received this email from you I would like to know if is it realScreenshot_2019-12-23-13-59-23-681_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Ellis1jonathan
Explorer C

Hi, I am a former employee and I need my W-2’s for the past few years. Please advise. 

Sincerely,

Jonathan Ellis

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Ellis1jonathan wrote:

Hi, I am a former employee and I need my W-2’s for the past few years. Please advise. 

Sincerely,

Jonathan Ellis

The answer to your question is included in this thread.

See the post from SWDigits about three posts above yours.

Jack90
Explorer C

how can I retrieve my w2

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Jack90 wrote:

how can I retrieve my w2

I would suggest that you read the posts in this  thread. Your question is answered    there

MP-28
Explorer C

@KelbyTansey  My husband is a former employee of Southwest Airlines and I was wondering if you would be able to direct me to where he can get a copy of his w2

dfwskier
Aviator A

@MP-28 wrote:

@KelbyTansey  My husband is a former employee of Southwest Airlines and I was wondering if you would be able to direct me to where he can get a copy of his w2

Did you read the post immediately above yours?

Jqtx806
Explorer C

Hi @KelbyTansey 

Could you please send me the info on how to obtain a copy of my W-2 from SWA if im no longer an employee. Thank you in advance.

Julian Q

Cspain1995
Explorer C

Hi there, I am also a former employee in need of my former paystub and W2, how can I squire this.

thank you