Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: W2 former employee

dfwskier
Aviator A

Why do all these  ex employees come here in this thread and ask how to get their w-2s instead of reading the multiple posts in the thread that answer that very question?

ksbrg
Employee
Employee

@Rotorspinner wrote:

I need help getting my w2 for 2019

Hi @Rotorspinner - have you checked out the article posted here: Former Employee W2 Form Information 

If you've already read that and still need help, I'd love to know what information might be missing at that link.

This question comes up a lot, so I want to be sure the article above contains all necessary information. Any feedback you have would be helpful!

lauraanne811
Explorer C

Hi Kelby,

Could you send me the information that I will need to get my 2020 W2? Both my husband and I are former employees. 

Thanks so much!
Laura

dfwskier
Aviator A

@lauraanne811 wrote:

Hi Kelby,

Could you send me the information that I will need to get my 2020 W2? Both my husband and I are former employees. 

Thanks so much!
Laura

please READ the post from ksrbg earlier in the thread

lauraanne811
Explorer C

Hi dfwskier,

I did read the previous posts and when I went to equifax to fill in my information it won't let me login. I followed all the steps and at the very end it says that it can not validate my information. 

That is why in another post I made, I said the solution didn't work for me and to see if someone has an email address that I can reach out to at SWA for support.

Thanks!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Are you getting to the page where you can input your employee number.  

I can go no farther as I am not an ex-Southwest employee.

Former employee paystubs

lxedear
Explorer C

Hi Kelby, 

Can you tell me how I can get access to my old paystubs?

Thank you!

taylorfaaiu
Explorer C

HI, I too need help getting a copy of my last pay stub please, my email is taylorjfaaiu@gmail.com thank you Kindly!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Mstevens0716,

You can find more information about this here: Former Employee W2 Form Information.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Mstevens0716
Explorer A

Is there a way to get my recent paystubs?

Stationed @ The DAL-LUV Airport!