Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Waiting still

pennacook
Adventurer C

Hello,

I applied back in April for a remote position and my dashboard still shows “received”, but nothing else. Assuming I just have to keep being patient? 😊

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Waiting still

domveenine
Adventurer A

Depending on the position itself, the timeframe of initial contact varies. As long as the status says something other than "candidate withdrew or "closed complete" your application should still be in progress.

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @pennacook! Did you apply for the work from home CS&S position? I applied for the June 20th job opening for that position, I didn't know there were other requisitions still being processed, interesting if so. I'm trying to learn everything I can. I am still "In Process," patiently, excitedly hoping for a phone screen call. I'd heard that the Careers page had changed at some point. To see my current status, I go to Southwest Careers/Candidate Home and then sign in to workday with my log in. Maybe that is different from your original method? If so, maybe that helps? Regardless, good luck to you, hope for the best. Have a great evening! ❤️ 💙 💛

r26632

pennacook
Adventurer C

Appears I applied prior to the move to workday.