Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: We want to hear from you!

Rmconnol8
Explorer C

I really had a blast during my interview this afternoon! And I was blessed to meet a lot of amazing people today! Hopefully me and my fellow candidates will be getting to join the Cohearts and Luv Family soon! 🎉✈️💙❤️💛😍🎉C771EEF2-1CB8-4F90-A326-5B332BBA4F7C.jpeg

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Hi there @Rmconnol8@Chantai@Rachelredhair,

This makes our Southwest heart skip a beat!  Thanks for sharing your fun pics and so glad to hear you had a great interview experience.  We truly appreciate your passion and love for joining the Southwest Team as a Flight Attendant and we wish you ALL best of luck.

Best wishes, 

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

northwest
Explorer C

Hi Christina!  My name is Alison Fink.  I have a question for you.  I applied on-line for Flight Attendant back on Feb-9.  I received an email on Mar-16 stating I had sucessfully applied for the job! Woo-Hoo!!!  However, I haven't received any news or updates on any further action needed to be taken....the email did state "we appreciate your patience as we reach out to other candidates in the order they were received".  I was just wondering what's the usual length of time is before I hear anything back.  I'd really appreciate any info at this time....I'm really excited!!!!  I check my emails every darn day!! HA!  I worked for Northwest Airlines for 16 years, and am really excited about  working for SWA!!!!  Thanks again, and have a good day!    Alison

Rachelredhair
Explorer B
Solution

I came for an interview today and it was SO GREAT! I LUVed every moment! My interviewers were so warm and friendly it really felt like catching up with old friends! I was so impressed by everyone we came into contact with and even some of the FAs in some of the FA promotional materials were there so I felt like I was meeting celebrities! Thanks Southwest! 💙💛facebook_480.jpeg

received_10156414033559712.jpeg

LeighH
Explorer C

We are so glad you had a LUVly experience, and we enjoyed having you spend part of your day with us!   All the best!  💙❤️💛

juliemarshall
Explorer C

Thanks for posting the pic, @Rachelredhair! Great meeting you! Who knew interviewing could be so fun?! All of the employees who ran the show (literally, it was like a show!) were so much fun and enthusiastic that it made us all forget how nervous we were when we arrived that morning. My solo interviewers Bianca  and Koyu could not have been more fun and easy to talk to! I am an even bigger fan of SWA and its Culture after Wednesday. Thanks again to ALL of the LUV People involved for making the process awesome! @ChristinaAyala along with Hollywood, Leigh, Lindsey, Annelise, Michelle, and everyone else who's name I didn't catch! 

Chantai
Explorer A
Solution

Southwest.jpg

Chantai
Explorer A

I don’t know how it’s possible to want a career with this company and specifically the Flight Attendant position at Southwest more than I did before, but after the interview at their headquarters and getting to spend the day around the most fun luving, generous people in the world, I hope for it even more!  If you get the opportunity to meet them in person and don’t fully understand what Southwest means by Warrior Spirit, Servant’s Heart or Fun-Luving Attitude, you will “Get It” before the day is over; it is CONTAGIOUS! My advice to Flight Attendant hopefuls is simply be yourself and enjoy the experience, you’re in for a real treat.  And to everyone at Southwest Headquarters, again thank you for an amazing day! To my interviewers, I forgot to mention that I LUV TO FLY! Somebody please tell them lol. My heart now belongs to Southwest.

jdmiller1920
Explorer B

Don’t forget to have fun!!!Don’t forget to have fun!!!

The energy in the room today was 🔥🔥🔥. So many amazing people and friendly faces in the 5/16 PM interview session. Talk about Fun-LUVing! For those with an upcoming f2f, there’s so much fun in-store for you! Go and be great! 💙❤️💛

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Hello @jdmiller1920,

Thank you for posting the fun selfie photo and for sharing the words of advice to Flight Attendant hopefuls out there!  It was great to meet you and wishing you all the best in your career.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community