Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: We want to hear from you!

cindimill
Explorer A

Laurie Bo-E-R-NER, you are such a hoot! You will make a world class FA!!

Expatheart
Explorer C

SWA.jpg

Thank you SWA for the fun-luving f2f experience yesterday!  We had a blast! 

If you haven't got "the" call, don't give up!  It's worth the wait.  Good luck everyone in the

5-16-18 PM group!  Hope to see you in training soon!

cindimill
Explorer A

SWA selfie booth.jpgI

Whoop-whoop to the crew at the 5/16 PM F2F!  What a wonderfully fun day! The SWA fam is second to none!

jenniferPR
Explorer C

Good Morning. I would really really love working with SW but i can't find any posotions open. 

I am very GOOD and CONFIDENT about my costumer service skills and would love to keep growing with this company. What can I do?

dianemaguire
Explorer A

I am so excited. I will be having my F2F in Dallas soon and I can't wait. I have been looking forward to meeting others that are a part of the Southwest family. I've waited my whole life for this opportunity. See you soon Southwest. 

Much LUV, 

Diane

QuincyMM
Adventurer C

Hello Beautiful People at SWA 💙❤️💛

Im awaiting my F2F date also but reading and seeing the the amazing stores and Beautiful  moments everyone is having, I can't wait for my turn! Blessings to all the interviewees and Best of Luck! 

#SERVANTSHEART

muchLUV

Quincy Matheny 💙❤️💛

dianemaguire
Explorer A

I am so excited. I will be having my F2F in Dallas soon and I can't wait. I have been looking forward to meeting others that are a part of the Southwest family. I've waited my whole life for this opportunity. See you soon Southwest. 

Much LUV, 

Diane

Ladyinwhite
Explorer C

Thank you to everyone in the am F2F group yesterday.  I had a blast and enjoyed meeting you.  Huge shout out to Christina and Shannon for keeping us entertained and helping us shake our nerves.  Robert, your energy is 30DF6322-01AD-4FED-9C49-02A0184F1193.jpeginfectious.  Thank you for taking the time to mentor and counsel us.  I have decided you are my Spirit Animal!!!  To the folks in the Southwest People Department, none of this would be possible without you.  Every step has been well planned and executed.  You are a well oiled machine.  My hat goes off to all of the back office folks who work hard to make sure we have a smooth and memorable experience.  Thank You!  

Ootenator2004
Explorer C

Hello, 

Very interested in becoming a Southwest flight attendant as a life long dream. Are you doing any interviews anytime soon?

breonaford2010
Explorer C

Hello,

My Name is Breona ford i am super excited to attend the Houston interview event on June 5th. Im praying i get the flight attendant positon.

Thank You!