Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: We want to hear from you!

KC50
Explorer C

I sure wish I was there in town for flight attendant training, my day will come soon, best wishes

Re: Flight Attendant Position

Texasgal
Explorer C

My question is are the applications received on Feb 5, 2018 in Internal process still or have they moved on to external apps. I am patiently waiting for an email or better yet a phone call. I would Luv to be apart of the Southwest Family. My daughter is a FA for Southwest and she Luvs going to work and the feeling she gets being at work, a real Family feeling. ❤️✈️

Richnanners
Explorer C

Why can't you even respond to my baggage inquiries? Here is my incident# LASWNO1980024. And, why can't I file a claim either ? The web page just swirls like a flushing of a toilet. Oh I forgot here is the flight# 1789 that flew from Nashville, TN to Las Vegas, NV on 5/21/2018. Can somebody get some answers?

bec102896
Aviator A

@Richnanners

To get an update on your bag you would need to call the number on the report. You could also write in on Twitter in a DM and they might be able to assist in checking on your bag. This is not an official southwest support channel so you would need to reach out by phone or on twitter. 

Blake 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Richnanners wrote:

Why can't you even respond to my baggage inquiries? Here is my incident# LASWNO1980024. And, why can't I file a claim either ? The web page just swirls like a flushing of a toilet. Oh I forgot here is the flight# 1789 that flew from Nashville, TN to Las Vegas, NV on 5/21/2018. Can somebody get some answers?

We are fellow flyers - good for advice or even if you just want to vent, but not customer service - you'll have to contact Southwest directly about your incident number.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@Richnanners,

The Southwest Community is a Customer-to-Customer discussion forum. For official responses to Customer Service issues, please contact Southwest Airlines in the one of the ways listed here

vinnyfly
Explorer C

I was recently laid off due to a RIF at my employer. SWA is MY airline and I traveled approximately 75% of the time on my latest job. Always told every flight attendant that when I grew up (which I have many years ago) that I wanted to be a SWA Flight Attendant. Please, please tell me how to get into the elite club! I miss my time on SWA flights across the country.

Ootenator2004
Explorer C

Can’t wait for flight attendant positions come available. Super pumped to become a flight attendant as a life long dream! Southwest is by far my favorite airline. Any word on when they will be doing more hiring??