Southwest Airlines Community

Re: We want to hear from you!

Danica65
Explorer B

SW Selfy Booth 2.jpg

Cathysoon
Explorer C

Had a fabulous time yesterday, getting to know these lovely ladies and the Southwest team!!!Had a fabulous time yesterday, getting to know these lovely ladies and the Southwest team!!!

Norayeg
Explorer C

Hi, 

How can I apply for the flight aytendant job? 

Appreciate your  response. 

Thanks,

Nora 

dandananderson
Explorer C

soutwest 2nd face to fact interview 2018.jpgGreat group of ladies I had the privilege of meeting yesterday.  Many blessings to each of you ladies!  And to Southwest, your interview process, is like nothing I have ever experienced. So warm and welcoming.  Helped to forget about those nerves for a little while.    Thank you so much for the opportunity given me.  I felt blessed to be there.  

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @dandananderson,

Thank you for sharing the FUN group selfie pic!  We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your interview experience and appreciate your passion in joining the Southwest family.  

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

aeshell74
Explorer C

I had the pleasure of having a face to face interview today! It was so much fun and everyone did a great job of making you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process. This is why I LUV SWA!!! Shout out to all of the SWA employees for a fantastic job today. You are all awesome!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Hi there @aeshell74,

Thank you for the heartfilled comments, we think you are pretty awesome too!  

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

juanafly
Explorer C

Shout out to May 16 PM group! It was so great to meet all of you!!! So grateful for this opportunity!! ❤️💙💛A8DB0606-9E6E-4D27-9968-FBF014E4C89D.jpeg

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @juanafly,

Thanks for your kind words and we love your photo!  Looks like you have the drink tray skills down;)

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

boerlau8050
Explorer C

I can’t even tell you how much fun this day was for me!!! The whole process truly makes one feel comfortable and like you are spending the day with old friends! My two interviewers were uh-mazing! I think Katie and I could have seriously had our Popstar Karaoke moment if we had just had our mics! Thank you to Hollywood for inspiring this picture! I LUVed every minute of my time there!!! 💙❤️💛CC5C1F4B-86AA-47E1-B601-02D6C670F28A.jpeg