Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

What does the Flight Attendant interview process look like?

Lburkett2
Explorer B

Hello!

I Just got the invite for a Flight Attendant position! What does the interview process look like?

Thank You,

Laurel

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What does the Flight Attendant interview process look like?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Congratulations, @Lburkett2! We are so excited for your interest in Southwest Airlines. The first part of our Flight Attendant interview process is a phone interview. If you are selected to move forward from your phone interview, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview at our Headquarters in Dallas, TX.

The interview day will consist of a 30 minute briefing with all candidates and the interview team, fingerprint collection, your face-to-face interview, and a Physical Performance Standards (PPS) Test. Please prepare to spend half of your day with us, at the most. Following your face-to-face interview, you will be notified of the decision within two weeks. Best of luck to you!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: What does the Flight Attendant interview process look like?

lin_k_conrad
Explorer B

Hi @Lburkett2

I know it has been a while since you had posted, but I saw your post recently. I was curious if you had your interview and wanted to know how your experience was. Would you be able to share your interview process on the message board and if you were offer the position ( to offer congratulations as well)? I would love to learn more about the process/time frame for when the next hiring event comes up. 

Thank you,

Lin