Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Where can I apply for a job?

Gabriela1318
Explorer C

Hello My name is Gabriela!

A friend of mine recomend this aeroline to work by phone. Costumer Service.

I would like to know more information about it.

I am a mother of two little boys and I am looking to work in night hours.

I would love to be part of your team and as I said before I will be more than happy to have more information.

Description of the job and where to apply.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Where can I apply for a job?

basslaw2010
Frequent Flyer B
Solution

To apply for a position at Southwest (and for job descriptions/locations), click the "Careers" link on Southwest.com. Currently it is on the very bottom left of the homepage. 

Re: Where can I apply for a job?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Gabriela1318,

Welcome to Community! We are excited to hear that you are interested in a position as a Customer Service Representative in one of our call centers at Southwest Airlines. A position as a Customer Service Representatives does require shift work, which will allow you to work night hours.

As @basslaw2010 mentioned, you can find our jobs by clicking the "Careers" link on Southwest.com, or you can visit it directly at Southwest.com/careers. Unfortunately, our Customer Service Representative position is not currently posted. I would recommend keeping an eye on our job postings, as they change daily. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers