Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Where is your dashboard ?

Patty247
Explorer C

I need help getting to the dashboard to see if my information went through today. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Where is your dashboard ?

Desramos0423
Explorer B

Yes same here I see everyone is going through the dashboard to see if application was submitted but I didn’t have one 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi, @Patty247
You should be able to login to your account here: https://swa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/external/login in order to see your Candidate profile details! 

Pambo4256
Explorer B

What if you applied internally?  I'm not seeing it in my dashboard.  Thank you!

Desramos0423
Explorer B

I believe after my application I saw everyone was talking about a “dashboard” so when the link sent me to a workday page for swa I registered but this was after the application was submitted (hoping it did get submitted) so will it show on there as well if I sent the application since I’m using the same email address? 

ToiDebose
Explorer C

I applied early this morning, still no email and it does not show on my dashboard. can you advise who I reach out and see what is going on? I received a confirmation screen when I applied but still no email and dashboard is blank. Thank you 

desmondrl
Adventurer A

Did you follow the link below? If so, is it showing you submitted an application?? Mine isn't, and I submitted mine before 9AM CST this morning.