Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Withdraw?

Angelica897
Explorer C

Hi my name Angelica, I’m hoping someone on here can give me a little more clarification or advice on what I can do to fix my problem. I applied to the flight attendant position back in September 2021 and I made it all the way to the PPST in PHX. I received a contingent job offer 30 minutes after and it’s been a week since. This morning I received an email saying that I have withdrawn  my application. I emailed the exact same email and the SWA inflight question people saying that I still would very much like to proceed. I follow the links and fill out my background, DOT drug test, and upload my vaccination card. I haven’t heard anything back from them except that contingent offer and today the devastating email. If anyone has any information, email or phone I can get a hold of, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you 

937F6DA8-FE95-4A9A-9A7A-C553CC5E68DB.png

225D43E7-346B-495B-B2BA-68BE28D8CC75.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Withdraw?

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Continue to email your recruiter, if there truly is a mix-up, they will help you fix it. Check the bottom of all your emails, there may be people to contact. Send out as many emails as you can to all the different contacts you may have. Just keep waiting for their response. They will take care of you. Don't worry! 

Re: Withdraw?

Angelica897
Explorer C

Thank you for responding I really appreciate it. I email every possible email I could find explaining the situation and hopefully I’ll hear back soon and can be resolved. I am very much interested in continuing the hiring process.