Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Withdrawn Application for Resubmission with Referral. I want to reapply

dariatc3
Explorer C

I recently submitted an application for a position, but needed to withdrawal because I needed to resubmit with my referral information. The system will not let me resubmit my application. Is there an option for resubmission or a direct contact that will have a solution?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Withdrawn Application for Resubmission with Referral. I want to reapply

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Happy Thursday, @dariatc3!

Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear of any difficulties in the application process, especially with your referral in mind. 

While you are most welcome to submit (or resubmit, in your case!) your application using your preferred email address, please know that your referral is associated with a particular email address. To classify as a "referral," you'd need to submit your application with the email address your friend at Southwest referred you with. You might reach out to your friend to align on your referral and associated information prior to applying again!

I hope this helps! 

jkirin29
Explorer C

Hello, I am in the same situation. I applied and pulled my application back because i had to make a change and now when i try to reapply it just says thank you for applying. Is there a way to reapply for the same position?

John

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @jkirin29

Once you have applied with your email address, you won't be able to submit a second application (even if you withdrew the first one) to the same position. If you're looking to reapply, you might try using a different email address. 

If you have been referred by someone you know at Southwest, you might reach out to them about referring your new email address as well - just to be safe!