Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wondering if additional info was received

kimmygme
Explorer A

Several weeks ago I applied for a position. I did have my phone interview. The recruiter had said since I had previously worked at Southwest he would email me a link to fill out an additional form.  I had never received the email, but it did appear a few days later on my dash board. I completed the form and submitted it. It’s been a few weeks and have not heard back. I have called the recruiter numerous times and have left messages. I wanted to make sure they received the additional form. My status still shows in progress. I’m just nervous since my calls haven’t been returned.  

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Wondering if additional info was received

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Sorry to be a stalker but I clicked on your profile here in the forum and it seems like you applied to be a CSA at Midway which I applied for the same position at the same city too!!! I am still waiting for a call for the f2f or a rejection email. I had the phone interview on April 24th and the status has been at "in progress" since then. It seems like the Midway location is dragging a bit on their applicants. Hope you hear something soon. Keep me updated here!!!!!! Also, I'm sure they got the info. but are just dragging I guess.

kimmygme
Explorer A

Glad to hear we are together! I had the phone interview April 19. I agree they probably did get it,  just getting anxious I guess. Who knows, we may meet soon! 

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Yeah! If everything goes well, we may work together! By the way, did they also tell you that you would hear something a week after the phone interview? Because it's been 2 weeks since my interview and even though you're in the same situation as me, I am worried. I check the status of my application DAILY and nothing changes. Do you think I should take it as a sign that it's good and I will move forward? If they recuiter didn't liked me, I would have gotten a rejection email long ago.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Hey have you heard anything back? 

kimmygme
Explorer A

I have not heard anything. I have called the recruiter multiple times. My call goes immediately to voice mail and he has not called me back. I’m getting discouraged. 

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

But does your application status still says "in progress"? As long as it says that, we should be okay. My status still says "in progress" but it will be almost a month without a single update. I really hope they call us back for the f2f. I gathered from a different website that they are conducting f2f interviews for customer service representatives for the call center here. That job was posted a couple of days before CSA was posted. So I'm hoping in a week or 2 we should hear something. I really hope they call me back. I really need the job right now and it's close to where I live. And besides, if we weren't in the running, we would have gotten a rejection email weeks ago. I'm taking it as a good sign that we haven't heard anything. They wouldn't waste our time just waiting. Also, don't bother calling back the number that was used for your phone interview. Southwest hires a third party to only conduct phone interviews from what I gathered. Other people in forums here would call back the number but never get a response. So don't be discouraged that you don't get someone to call back from that number.

kimmygme
Explorer A

Thank you. Reading your message makes me feel better that we are still in the running.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

You're welcome.  Even though it's been a month for the both of us,  we just got to stay positive. As long as our status doesn't say "closed complete", we are still in the running! We will get a response eventually whether we move on or not. I hope we both get hired. It will be cool to know someone already at the job.  

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Message me here once you get the f2f interview or once they contact you. If they contact me about anything, whether good or bad, I'll let you know too .