Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Wondering if additional info was received

kimmygme
Explorer A

My application says closed/complete, but no email saying tbnt.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

That "closed/complete" status is confusing to me. Some people here have said that it's a normal step in the hiring process and the recuiter will reach out to you whether you move forward or not. But others have said that that means your application is no longer active. I hope its the other option for you. Did it just said that today? I will stay hopeful till I get an email. That's when you know for sure you didn't get the job but since you haven't gotten an email, there is still hope. Just checked my status and it still says "in progress". Now I'm thinking that I will get a response this week and you too.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

But it still doesn't make sense. You used to work for Southwest so you definitely should have gotten a face to face interview. Still have hope because you haven't gotten an email.

kimmygme
Explorer A

I had to fill out an additional form. The link is on my dashboard and have till the 22nd to complete, which I did complete the day I received it. I am thinking since I didn’t get a email it is still promising . I would think after the 22nd I should hear something. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

I really hope so! I find sort of strange that no one else has mentioned on my other post that they gotten an interview at Midway for CSA. I can't find anything on other websites. So it leads me to believe that they haven't done interviews for CSA. So far, they have done Customer Service Representatives for the call center. Have you considered going to Midway in person and asking for the hiring manager? We might know something quicker.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Still nothing?

kimmygme
Explorer A

No emails, no phone calls or returned calls.  Hopefully soon!

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

@KelbyTansey

@ChristinaAyala

Can you help us please? Long story short it's been over a month since our phone interviews and we haven't gotten an update since then. I was told that I would hear something in a week but got nothing. My application status has been at "in progress" since April 23rd and @kimmygme 's status recently changed to "closed/complete". However, she hasn't recieved an email telling her if she did or didn't move forward. We both applied to be a CSA at Midway. Any help will be appreciated.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

How about now? Any updates? 

kimmygme
Explorer A

I still haven’t received any emails or phone calls. Have you heard anything?