Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Wondering if additional info was received

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Have you checked the spam folder? And your status is at "closed/complete still? And no I haven't gotten anything. My status is still at "in progress".

kimmygme
Explorer A

Nothing in spam. 

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

My status is still at "in progress". Have you gotten anything at all?

kimmygme
Explorer A

Still no calls or emails. I wonder if anyone else has heard anything. 

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

I meet another person here that applied a day after the job posting went live and his status has been at "recieved submission". Since I applied a couple of hours the posting went live ( and I think you did too) we went forward in the process.  I just find it weird how Midway is dragging on their CSA applicants. It makes me think that no one has moved forward.  I guess the hiring team will move forward with their applicants when they want to. 

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

I'm giving up. I haven't heard anything at all and nobody here is helping. My status is still at "in progress" and it hasn't updated since April 23rd. I am not going to wait anymore. How about you? Have you finally got an email?

kimmygme
Explorer A

No emails or phone calls. I left multiple messages with the recruiter with some questions as well and they were never returned. I have given up as well.  Disappointed my questions went unanswered. Diasappointed with the entire experience.

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@kimmygme @Jennie0395

I won't deny that trying to get a job at Southwest can be frustrating and sometimes disappointing. I've been trying for 30 years myself. But remember, Southwest is known for it's great People and hires only the best. Of course, that doesn't mean that you aren't the best. It simply means that they haven't figured out that you are the best yet, and it's up to you to convince them.

Don't give up. Keep applying for jobs that fit your qualifications and interests and keep learning all you can about Southwest and how it's different from other workplaces. Engaging on the Community is a great way to learn and stay current on Southwest happenings.

Good luck to you both. Perhaps soon we will all be happy members of the Southwest Family!

smsteph2011
Explorer C

I completed my fingerprinting back in May. I too had to submit additional information and I provided that three weeks ago. I am supposed to be located in San Jose and my dashboardhas been in Under Review status since then. Its taking long and I truly have to believe in trusting the process and that it will be ok. I will let you know if I hear anything.