Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Would LUV to be inflight again

Hay-2005
Explorer C

I was in the class #187 in the year of 2001, and then in the class of 2005.

My employee # was 63187. 

I absolutely loved my job and was very good at it. I had to leave because of health issues that have been resolved. 

But at time I just couldn't fly until the issue was fixed, and therefore could not at that time  give a two week notice to resign. 

I was a great flight attendant and always had good letters in my file and never a bad one!!

David Curry was my mentor and helped me in numerous ways. 

I really would like to fly again with the LUV crews of SWA!!

Please consider me to come back and fly for the best airline out there!!

Sincerely,

Mary Anne Cook

maryannecook2006@hotmail.com

Lubbock Texas

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Would LUV to be inflight again

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Hay-2005,

We are thrilled to hear that you loved your time at Southwest and are interested in returning! At this time, we are not accepting applications for our Flight Attendant position. However, we do recommend frequently keeping an eye on southwest.com/careers for the next Flight Attendant posting. We will also post here, on the Southwest Air Community, prior to the next posting going live on our website. Finally, you can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop, or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see you return to the Team soon!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Would LUV to be inflight again

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Hay-2005,

If you are still interested in re-joining our Team as a Flight Attendant, you can find the most recent information regarding our upcoming posting here. We hope to see your application on February 5th!

Kelby
Southwest Careers