Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: application process questions

Oceman14
Explorer C

NOT sure how to post.....  Or is this right ?

eshairnet55
Explorer C

Ok peeps...after I have gone thru filling out my profile, submitted my resume and answered the basic  application questions, ISIMS asked me to fill out an "AGENT PROFILE"......once I fill this out,  is my  "AGENT PROFILE" equivalent to me applying for a specific position? If not, can anybody explain how the heck I apply for a specific position. At the bottom of the  profile pafe this states I haven't applied to a specific position????

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @eshairnet55!

To submit an application for a position, visit www.southwest.com/careers and click "Apply Now." Filter for the position, location, or keyword of a specific job that you are looking for, or just click "Search" to see all jobs that are currently available. Once you see an opportunity that you are interested in, click the job title and then click the black "Apply Now" button in the job description. You should then have the opportunity to log back in to the account that you have created, and complete the application for this specific position. Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email notifying you that your application has been received. If you do not see this email, make sure to check your spam/junk box. I hope that this provides more direction in completing an application. 

Kelby
Southwest Careers