Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

application status

archeryoung
Explorer C

I applied for a Ramp Agent position at FLL station, my application is labeled “in process”. I stayed in contact with my recruiter for weeks and as soon as my station posts the job listing my original recruiter informs me that he is no longer working my area and he kindly passed on my information to the new recruiter. I contacted my new recruiter and was told that the first round of interviews have been done and i have to wait to hear back. I also asked if there were still open slots for anyone else and was told that they’re trying to solidify the headcount. I’m keeping my hopes up just looking for some advice or if there’s anything i can say to my new recruiter to move forward with my application.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: application status

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@archeryoung  My advice is to be patient. With a possible recession in the horizon, companies such as SW have to determine what needs are most important. I’m sure you will hear something soon. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

archeryoung
Explorer C

Thanks for replying to my post. I was informed that the applications are reviewed by date and time received, my candidate page states that my application was received on may 10 (the same day the job listing posted) I did submit my application late around 12 am so I can understand that there are others ahead of me but it's been well over a month and it still says "in process", I'm going to stay patient, I just want to know if this is normal? 

Johnin
Explorer C
Solution

If your application for a Ramp Agent position at the FLL station is labeled as in process, it means that your application is still being reviewed or considered by the hiring team. Be patient and await further updates from the employer regarding the status of your application.

John In

archeryoung
Explorer C

thank you for replying, copy that 🤞