Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

iCiMS and Registering to Apply for a Later Position

Ebulloc2
Explorer C

Good day All,

I'm experiencing some difficulty figuring out how to register a new account or log in with my LinkedIn account so that I can create my profile for future positions. it says its not linked with a iCIMS account, and I cant find a "Sign up here" or anything for new members, 

Any help or instruction woth this would be greatly appreciated!  

x

Erin

1 REPLY 1

Re: iCiMS and Registering to Apply for a Later Position

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @Ebulloc2,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest Team!  With regards to your question, we recommend visiting our Career website here to sign up for job alerts by clicking on any jobs you are interested in and putting your email address in the "Get notified for similar jobs".  You can also join our Talent Community by following this link.  If you are still unable to log in you may want to create a new profile using a different email address and link your LinkedIn account from there.  Below is a step by step process on how to apply once you find that perfect job you are searching for.  Best wishes, Christina   

1. Click the yellow “Apply Now” button.

FA Community.png 

1. On the next page select “Connect with us.”
  1. Step 2 _ With Arrow.JPG

To start the profile creation process, enter your email address and click Sign Up.

Step 3.JPG

1. The next tab is Interests. Feel free to select as many or as few as you like. It’s also ok not to check anything.

Step 4a.JPG 

1. Hit Continue to move on.

Step 4.JPG

1. On the Resume tab, upload your resume.

Step 5.JPG

1. On the Profile tab, confirm the information auto-populated from your resume is correct and create a Login and Review the information carefully before you hit Submit.

Step 6.JPG

1. Click “Submit Profile.”

Step 7.JPG

• If you get the message below you’ve successfully created a profile!

Step 8.JPG

Things to note:

• Southwest Airlines will deliver any future communication regarding this position to the email address provided on a candidate’s profile. Some email providers may direct messages to spam or junk folders. Candidates should be sure to check these folders, and their privacy settings, to ensure messages from Southwest. We advise candidates to add agents.icims.com to their address book or "safe senders" list. 
Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community