Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

job application issue

RickN
Explorer C

I have been on the website since 1:00 pm attempting to apply for the flight attendant job. I have been stressing trying to get through but I continuously get error after error. This job is something I am extremely interested in and I am not able to even apply. When I called customer service they said unfortunately there is nothing they can do. If someone could please assist me with my issue I would appreciate it. I would just like to be considered for the position just as others.

These sites have a user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for.
asian live sex
dildocam
bbw cams
1 REPLY 1

Re: job application issue

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @RickN

Happy Friday! Thanks for your interest in joining our Southwest Family as a Flight Attendant. 

The Flight Attendant position is not currently accepting applications, and it's not posted on  our Careers site. So sorry for any confusion there! 

Be sure you sign up for our Talent Community here: https://careers.southwestair.com/jointalentcommunity and select "Flight Attendants & Inflight Operations" as your area of interest. This helps us to keep you in the loop when future opportunities become available! Best of luck!