Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

?

Milcyk
Explorer C

Hello? Just wondering because I have no idea where else to go. My friend that work as CS referred me, I was able to submit my resume and received a call today for I believe an Interview from the “referral candidate team”. She mentioned I am support to receive an email confirmation that say I applied for the position but I never received it, checked inbox & Spam and nothing. I currently Work for Apple Inc. have been with the company for 5+ years, during my time at apple Ive had the opportunity to experience some career options within the company like “At Home CS Technical Support” and also “at Home CS Order Support” being the friendly voice of apple to all the customers that decide to contact support. I would really appreciate if this message gets an answer by one of your reps so I can know what to expect next or if at least you guys received my application. I and very thrilled and excited to become part of this SWA family and provide the best of Southwest to all the customers. Thank you.   

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ?

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

It looks like there was some type of computer "system" break down . After reading some recent posts you are not alone. Keep posting, and reading post so you can see the where CS's stand. Good luck🤠🤞

Re: ?

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

After my application was accepted it did take about 12 days for me to a response. That was Dec31 2021, Holiday time, but this looks like this was a big system change? Break? Crash? Internet broken? I'm sorry that happened.