Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: 737 Max

armone
Explorer C

I think I found my problem. You can't find the aircraft type, ( don't want 737 MAX ) from your reservation page. You have to pretend you"re booking a new ticket. When I did that and clicked on the airplane symbol I got...737...700. I don't think that the 737 MAX that's had 2 crashes recently. Right?  Chicken little here

dfwskier
Aviator A

@armone wrote:

I think I found my problem. You can't find the aircraft type, ( don't want 737 MAX ) from your reservation page. You have to pretend you"re booking a new ticket. When I did that and clicked on the airplane symbol I got...737...700. I don't think that the 737 MAX that's had 2 crashes recently. Right?  Chicken little here

You are right - different plane

Buickgs90
Explorer C

will the grounding of these planes disrupt my flight in Juneto Oklahoma ? this is my first flight in 20 years leaving Ohio for Oklahoma for car show in Midwest city Ok

SWDigits
Aviator A
Hi @Buickgs90,

Southwest *should* have time by June to make adjustments needed to the flight schedule if the Max aircraft are still grounded when you fly.

I hope you enjoy your time in Midwest City, we lived in Moore, OK many years ago when we were stationed at Tinker AFB and it was one of our favorite places to live!

And welcome back to flying!

Customer | Home airport DCA