Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

85 Minute Hold Time?!

APerson
Explorer C

Has United Airlines bought out Southwest (yes, that's an insult). I have a couple of questions about an upcoming flight and there's NO WAY to contact Southwest other than calling. However, there's at least an EIGHTY-FIVE minute wait with no option for a call back or anything else. Of course, your "live chat" doesn't work and yet it's in the middle of the day. As a long-time and loyal Southwest customer I'm NOT a happy camper.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: 85 Minute Hold Time?!

dfwskier
Aviator A

You can also try Facebook, Twitter or email.

click on “contact us” at the bottom of this page to see your options

also, chat has always been good for me. You might want to try that again.

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Twitter DM always works for me, personally!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Don't tell folks from last week with 2-3 hour wait times that the wait is only 85 minutes now, they'll be very jealous.

--TheMiddleSeat

Davis532
Explorer C

@APerson wrote:

Has United Airlines bought out Southwest (yes, that's an insult). I have a couple of questions about an upcoming flight and there's NO WAY to contact Southwest other than calling. However, there's at least an EIGHTY-FIVE minute wait with no option for a call back or anything else. Of course, your "live chat" doesn't work and yet it's in the middle of the day. As a long-time and loyal Southwest customer I'm NOT a happy camper.

6 1/2 hrs calling cell phone company. Started at 17:30. At midnight the "Please wait your call is important to us" changed to "We are now closed our hours are 07:00 to 24:00 please call during these times.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Davis532 wrote:

@APerson wrote:

6 1/2 hrs calling cell phone company. Started at 17:30. At midnight the "Please wait your call is important to us" changed to "We are now closed our hours are 07:00 to 24:00 please call during these times.

THAT would be frustrating  and maddening.