Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A couple questions.

hhandley91
Explorer C

Hello,

I am currently set to fly for the first time using SWA in December.  I will have my then 22 month old daughter with me. I have a couple questions. I know that SWA allows two (2) checked bags. So question number 1... Can i check my daughters toddler size suitcase and my normal size luggage as well? The only thing i would like to board the plane with is my daughter (of course) and her diaper bag with all the necessity items in it (shes flying on my lap). 2.. Does southwest offer free drinks or snacks during the short flight from Oklahoma to Denver?? Thanks!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A couple questions.

heymckate
Explorer C

Yes and yes.

Re: A couple questions.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

A little more info about the drinks and snacks.... You'll be offered a free non-alcoholic drink, coke products, juices, coffee, etc and a flight that length will get peanuts and/or pretzels. It's a small snack so don't skip any meals thinking it'll fill you up. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $5. Depending on how quick and eager your crew is and if weather/turbulence cooperates, you may get a drink refill if you ask. Have a good trip!