Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Anyone going up for Community Champs Cycle 6?

Lindsey
Adventurer A

Saw this post and wondered if there are any new rising stars going for the nomination!? I keep meaning to post more often so I can *fingers crossed* maybe join the ranks someday! Also, I'm late to the party but I love the Community Champions video! Shout out @Passenger1C !

@Lindsey
Former Employee, Fan for Life.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Anyone going up for Community Champs Cycle 6?

bec102896
Aviator A

You should definitely start ranking up so you can join the "cool kids club" someday. 

Lindsey
Adventurer A

@bec102896 how come I didn't see your smiling face in that video!? I could have written the script for you - "My name is @bec102896 and I've flown more than anyone else ever. I make extra stops just for fun. I might not know everything about flying on Southwest Airlines, but I've gotta be getting pretty close."

bec102896
Aviator A

@Lindsey wrote:

@bec102896 how come I didn't see your smiling face in that video!? I could have written the script for you - "My name is @bec102896 and I've flown more than anyone else ever. I make extra stops just for fun. I might not know everything about flying on Southwest Airlines, but I've gotta be getting pretty close."

I did volunteer but they only needed/wanted 2 champions. I volunteered late but as @DancingDavidE says I have a face for the radio and a voice for the newspaper. 

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

bec10896 gave me the encouragement to apply.  but when I did I realized I have a very limited background in all the things they were asking about.  Other than the fact I've been AList and have had a companion pass in at least over 100 flights on SWA.  I doubt I get selected but was worth a try.  

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

So did you apply?  I've seen your posts and give you the thumbs up.

Lindsey
Adventurer A

@SWFlyer007 I don't believe I've been active enough this time around, but if I get myself in gear maybe I can qualify for the next group! 🙂

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Me and you both.  I'm not usually on here quick enough to provide a solution to most questions, just my follow up 2 cents. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Lindsey  you are the original Community Champion. 🙂

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

hopestevens
Employee
Employee

What is a Community Champ?  I have not heard of this before?