Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Anyone going up for Community Champs Cycle 6?

Saw this post and wondered if there are any new rising stars going for the nomination!? I keep meaning to post more often so I can *fingers crossed* maybe join the ranks someday! Also, I'm late to the party but I love the Community Champions video! Shout out @Passenger1C !

@Lindsey
Former Employee, Fan for Life.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: Anyone going up for Community Champs Cycle 6?

Top Contributor

You should definitely start ranking up so you can join the "cool kids club" someday. 

Highlighted

@bec102896 how come I didn't see your smiling face in that video!? I could have written the script for you - "My name is @bec102896 and I've flown more than anyone else ever. I make extra stops just for fun. I might not know everything about flying on Southwest Airlines, but I've gotta be getting pretty close."

Highlighted

Top Contributor

@Lindsey wrote:

@bec102896 how come I didn't see your smiling face in that video!? I could have written the script for you - "My name is @bec102896 and I've flown more than anyone else ever. I make extra stops just for fun. I might not know everything about flying on Southwest Airlines, but I've gotta be getting pretty close."

I did volunteer but they only needed/wanted 2 champions. I volunteered late but as @DancingDavidE says I have a face for the radio and a voice for the newspaper. 

Highlighted

bec10896 gave me the encouragement to apply.  but when I did I realized I have a very limited background in all the things they were asking about.  Other than the fact I've been AList and have had a companion pass in at least over 100 flights on SWA.  I doubt I get selected but was worth a try.  

Highlighted

So did you apply?  I've seen your posts and give you the thumbs up.

Highlighted

@SWFlyer007 I don't believe I've been active enough this time around, but if I get myself in gear maybe I can qualify for the next group! 🙂

Highlighted

Me and you both.  I'm not usually on here quick enough to provide a solution to most questions, just my follow up 2 cents. 

Highlighted

Rising Star

@Lindsey  you are the original Community Champion. 🙂

SWA Passenger, Community Champion
Highlighted

Employee
Employee

What is a Community Champ?  I have not heard of this before?