Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application URL to Request Charitable Contribution of Ticket Donation

fsutodd
Explorer C

There have been questions asked and answered about how a 501c(3) organization can submit a request for a donation of airline tickets, but the answers simply refer people to the pages with general text about all the airline does. There is no actual hot link or portal to submit an application. Does anyone have a specific link to actually submit a request, not just the page where it's supposed to be? I would like to submit such as a request for a local non -profit I work with, but time is running out before our annual fundraiser because I can't navigate the website. Thanks!  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Application URL to Request Charitable Contribution of Ticket Donation

fsutodd
Explorer C

OK, I see that there was text on the main donation page that said that they are not "currently accepting unsolicited donations." 😞 Can anyone tell me if that will change in the near future? I'm looking for a donation of two tickets for out annual fundraiser on 3/30/23. 

Re: Application URL to Request Charitable Contribution of Ticket Donation

sliuzzi
Explorer C

I am looking for the same information but can not find the donation link you are talking about. Where did you find that on the main page?  Thank you in advance for your assistance.