Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: BOYCOTT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES UNTIL REFUNDS ARE OFFERED FOR THOSE WHO WANT IT!

Nontoohappy
Explorer B

If refunding people’s fees because their plans changed due to Covid puts them out of business then they should fail. Not a very good plan to spend money before you’ve earned it

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

You fly so little that travel credits good for more than 2 years aren't good for you. I think that Southwest will probably be okay despite your boycott.

luvswa123456
Explorer B

ANOTHER SPIN REPLY BY THE SOUTHWEST USUAL POSTERS!
JUST OFFER A REFUND FOR THOSE WHO WANT IT!
ITS A PANDEMIC! GREED SHOULD BE SOUTHWEST'S MOTTO!
BUT GO AHEAD, SHOT THE MESSENGER!

PS  THE VOUCHER IS A DOLLAR VALUE NOT A FLIGHT SEGMENT.  FARES ARE CURRENTLY TWICE WHAT I PAID SO ITS NOT EXACTLY A PLUS FOR THE PASSENGER!

gsking
Aviator C

Ranting with the caps lock on makes you look quite manic, especially when you misspell.   People tend to roll their eyes and chuckle.

I'm also not sure why you're complaining about flight prices.   All my planned flights are cheaper than normal.   I almost feel bad for saving money at the expense of SWA, but I figure my continuing to fly is the best thing I can do for them.   I'll be flying in a few hours. 

I'm sorry your personal situation and beliefs makes you unwilling to fly.   But yelling at people won't help... especially in this forum.   Maybe take a breath and go find a fun place to fly.   Hawaii is $250 round trip right now.   Silver linings and all...

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

This is a duplicate post. See here.

-A List, Companion Pass holder