Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Children non-revving home from MDW to DAL-What do I need when I pick them up from airport?

Anonymous4539
Explorer C

My kids (age 11 and 15) non-revved from DAL to MDW for Spring Break (March 13th) to be with their dad. Due to the virus, they have sheltered in place with him (a pilot for SWA).  Now that face masks are required for all passengers and crew members beginning May 11th, they will finally be flying back home to DAL (again, non-revving).  I know there is a form for people traveling into Texas, but do I need to fill it out, or would their dad need to fill it out before they can fly.  Of course I'm nervous about all of this, but I know all safety precautions will be taken by the airlines, and my kids have flown for so many years,  they know what they need to do.  Thank you for any info you can provide!  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Children non-revving home from MDW to DAL-What do I need when I pick them up from airport?

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

It appears one of two things must happen

1) Completed form must be turned in upon arrival

.or

2) The form may be completed online and traveler will receive a confirmation e-mail. A copy of that e-mail will be turned in upon arrival

https://www.dps.texas.gov/COVIDtravel/