Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Click & Save Fares

linpip
Explorer C

First I travel infrequently from my home of St. Louis, but I always try to fly Southwest when possible.  Every time I open a Click & Save email, I am hoping to see something extraordinary.  However, the fares seem to be the same every time (although I will admit that I have occasionally found cheaper fares when I conduct a search).  Today, the email subject was "Fares from $49" but the only fare that was $49 was to Wichita!  Seriously?  With all due respect to Wichita, it's not somewhere that I'm dying to go on business or for pleasure!

I have heard that since Southwest has such a huge market in St. Louis that the fares aren't as competitive as they might be in other cities.  We have shown the "luv" for the Southwest here so how about some luv for the St. Louis customers! 

Hope the new year brings some fabulous flight deals!

linpip

1 REPLY 1

Re: Click & Save Fares

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @linpip,

It's helpful to have your feedback and know what you, as a St. Louis Customer, would like to see and where'd you'd like to travel. One idea that you might try is looking at our Low Fare Calendar to see when the cheapest travel days are for the destinations you'd like to visit. It's a great way to find low fares if your travel dates are flexible. Here's the link: Low Fare Calendar

Hope that helps, and hope we see more from you around the Community!