Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Contacting Customer Service

Vitbaybee7889
Explorer C

Hi Customer Service,

When I traveled, I always choose Southwest Airline. I book ticket for my mom flying to Boston on July 1st. Sometimes I bring the seafood but I never get any problems or trouble about that because I always do same way which Southwest show how to pack the seafood when we fly with Southwest. But this time, When I checked in for my mom, I told assistance my mom bring the seafood. When she heard I said that. She told me 100% can’t bring the seafood (that’s not right) after that she open and took off everything. She told me can bring home or through away. I’m very surprised and I tried to explain to her. I let her know I bring a lot of time and I did right way from the policy but why I can’t bring that. She just keep saying “no”. The way which she services us very very mean and race. She make my mom vey scare and very worried (because the lady make my mom almost miss the fly). She can’t do that with the old. We’re  not happy the service. I told her (the assistance), if the service like that we can go back to fly with the other airline. She said “That’s fine. Go head” (look like she race us). I fly a lot time with Southwest but this is the first time I can believe that. Southwest Airlines’s the big company how they can training the assitance can be answered and service with customers like that. I’m very disappointed with the service form the Southwest. When I came home, I called customer service and told them about that. They said they can’t do anything about that by phone. They said I can send email to tell Southwest Airline about that. I don’t when I send this email, someone will be answer me or not. I don’t want that happen again with my mom or with anything that and they can’t answer like that when they work for big company.

Thanks 

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

I'm sorry to hear about the misunderstanding that you had with Southwest. I recommend that you do send an e-mail to Southwest to explain the entire situation in detail and hopefully they can investigate and resolve the service problem to your satisfaction.

If English is not your native language, I suggest mentioning your native language in your e-mail to Southwest. Perhaps they will have a representative who can communicate with you in your native language so that you are fully understood.

Margie440
Explorer C

Please be advised I have called the phone # that your rep. had suggested regarding 

confirmation #.

I would like to speak with someone regarding receiving credit for paying " early bird"

fee due to having to cancell my flight to the passing of my Mother.

This is a very distressing time and Southwest protecal for trying to

reach someone for credit for this is difficult....

I can provide a death certificate if necessary and hope that

you will help make this process a little easier.

Thanking you in advance

Yours truly,

Marjorie Plowman

SWDigits
Aviator A

Hi @Margie440 I'm another customer here on the discussion boards and I'm sorry to read about the passing of your Mother Smiley Sad

As this is primarily a customer to customer forum I recommend getting in touch directly with the Southwest Customer Relations Department, they are available by phone (1-855-234-4654), Twitter (@Southwestair), and by email (click here to see the source for this contact information and to get to the email form).

As this is a public forum you may also want to edit your post (click the gear icon) to remove your trip number and your name.

Customer | Home airport DCA