Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Re: Customer relations email address.

Top Contributor

Unfortunately, Southwest does not publish a customer service email address. You can contact them electronically using the web form on the website, but you won't be able to respond to any reply you receive.

These days, your best option is to reach out via direct message on Twitter. Alternately, you may want to consider sending them a letter via snail mail, however a reply can take over 30 days.

Highlighted

New Arrival

I also had a horrible experience with Southwest. I was told to contact Customer Relations to be reimbursed for the additional travel expenses I incurred due to mechanical issues on the southwest flight that delayed my first flight from Seattle to Las Vegas which caused me to miss my connecting flight to El Paso. I was not given any other option but for southwest to put me in a hotel overnight and wait until the next day or to purchase a new connecting flight on a different airlines to get to my final destination. I was ensured that in the latter option I would be reimbursed. I had to meet my daughter by the next morning and could not wait until the next day. After calling customer relations I was told they would NOT reimburse me because "they don't do that". I was LIED TO! And now I spent an additional $600 all because southwest had a mechanical issue, had poor communication, and did not give me an opportunity to deplane in seattle and find other travel arrangements, and most importantly LIED to me about being reimbursed. I want ALL my money back. The $200 "luv voucher" doesn't even cover the cost of the original trip. The total expenses for the round trip flight from seattle to El Paso - cost me over $900!!!!

Highlighted

Top Contributor

@Nicolee wrote:

I also had a horrible experience with Southwest. I was told to contact Customer Relations to be reimbursed for the additional travel expenses I incurred due to mechanical issues on the southwest flight that delayed my first flight from Seattle to Las Vegas which caused me to miss my connecting flight to El Paso. I was not given any other option but for southwest to put me in a hotel overnight and wait until the next day or to purchase a new connecting flight on a different airlines to get to my final destination. I was ensured that in the latter option I would be reimbursed. I had to meet my daughter by the next morning and could not wait until the next day. After calling customer relations I was told they would NOT reimburse me because "they don't do that". I was LIED TO! And now I spent an additional $600 all because southwest had a mechanical issue, had poor communication, and did not give me an opportunity to deplane in seattle and find other travel arrangements, and most importantly LIED to me about being reimbursed. I want ALL my money back. The $200 "luv voucher" doesn't even cover the cost of the original trip. The total expenses for the round trip flight from seattle to El Paso - cost me over $900!!!!

Morning Nicole. Sorry to hear that you had what seems to have been a pretty dreadful experience.

Since this is a customer to customer forum, we can't resolve your issues here.

I'd suggest e-mailing customer relations with details of what went wrong. Also, be specific about what you want the airline to do to make things right. Details about how to e-mail the company are listed on the top left of the contact us web page.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

Highlighted

New Arrival

I purchased 2 gift cards on December 12th 1-$250 & 2 -$50.00 for Christmas online 1st didn’t give me the option for mailing it and the 2 nd one did.  The 2 nd card showed up in a couple of days. Still haven’t received the  first one.  I called the next day cuz I wanted the card I was giving it to my mother in-law for Christmas a card.  They put it in the mail and I still didn’t get it before Christmas.  I have made several calls for this card and they say there is nothing they can do.  Well Christmas has come and gone and I still don’t have the gift card.  I have been purchasing gift cards for her for Christmas for several years.  And I don’t think I will be doing this again.