Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Customer relations email address.

Nicolee
Explorer C

I also had a horrible experience with Southwest. I was told to contact Customer Relations to be reimbursed for the additional travel expenses I incurred due to mechanical issues on the southwest flight that delayed my first flight from Seattle to Las Vegas which caused me to miss my connecting flight to El Paso. I was not given any other option but for southwest to put me in a hotel overnight and wait until the next day or to purchase a new connecting flight on a different airlines to get to my final destination. I was ensured that in the latter option I would be reimbursed. I had to meet my daughter by the next morning and could not wait until the next day. After calling customer relations I was told they would NOT reimburse me because "they don't do that". I was LIED TO! And now I spent an additional $600 all because southwest had a mechanical issue, had poor communication, and did not give me an opportunity to deplane in seattle and find other travel arrangements, and most importantly LIED to me about being reimbursed. I want ALL my money back. The $200 "luv voucher" doesn't even cover the cost of the original trip. The total expenses for the round trip flight from seattle to El Paso - cost me over $900!!!!

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Nicolee wrote:

I also had a horrible experience with Southwest. I was told to contact Customer Relations to be reimbursed for the additional travel expenses I incurred due to mechanical issues on the southwest flight that delayed my first flight from Seattle to Las Vegas which caused me to miss my connecting flight to El Paso. I was not given any other option but for southwest to put me in a hotel overnight and wait until the next day or to purchase a new connecting flight on a different airlines to get to my final destination. I was ensured that in the latter option I would be reimbursed. I had to meet my daughter by the next morning and could not wait until the next day. After calling customer relations I was told they would NOT reimburse me because "they don't do that". I was LIED TO! And now I spent an additional $600 all because southwest had a mechanical issue, had poor communication, and did not give me an opportunity to deplane in seattle and find other travel arrangements, and most importantly LIED to me about being reimbursed. I want ALL my money back. The $200 "luv voucher" doesn't even cover the cost of the original trip. The total expenses for the round trip flight from seattle to El Paso - cost me over $900!!!!

Morning Nicole. Sorry to hear that you had what seems to have been a pretty dreadful experience.

Since this is a customer to customer forum, we can't resolve your issues here.

I'd suggest e-mailing customer relations with details of what went wrong. Also, be specific about what you want the airline to do to make things right. Details about how to e-mail the company are listed on the top left of the contact us web page.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

Explorer C

I purchased 2 gift cards on December 12th 1-$250 & 2 -$50.00 for Christmas online 1st didn’t give me the option for mailing it and the 2 nd one did.  The 2 nd card showed up in a couple of days. Still haven’t received the  first one.  I called the next day cuz I wanted the card I was giving it to my mother in-law for Christmas a card.  They put it in the mail and I still didn’t get it before Christmas.  I have made several calls for this card and they say there is nothing they can do.  Well Christmas has come and gone and I still don’t have the gift card.  I have been purchasing gift cards for her for Christmas for several years.  And I don’t think I will be doing this again.