Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Denver staff

jwhit4300
Explorer C

The Denver staff were not friendly, they charged me for overweight bags, I flew from RDU to DEN , on my RDU I wasnt weighed for my snowboard bag so I didnt know what my weight was according to their scales, from denver they weighed me and said I was 6 lbs overweight, 75$ later I was charged, only to find out after I could have carried my boots on and saved the 75$ after I already paid then they told me no refunds after payment what a rip, plus they were very aggressive with me, thanks alot southwest denver you should learn how to be nicer, RDU staff were really nice.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Denver staff

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@jwhit4300 wrote:

The Denver staff were not friendly, they charged me for overweight bags, I flew from RDU to DEN , on my RDU I wasnt weighed for my snowboard bag so I didnt know what my weight was according to their scales, from denver they weighed me and said I was 6 lbs overweight, 75$ later I was charged, only to find out after I could have carried my boots on and saved the 75$ after I already paid then they told me no refunds after payment what a rip, plus they were very aggressive with me, thanks alot southwest denver you should learn how to be nicer, RDU staff were really nice.

DEN staff only see thousands of these items a day during the season, I'm sure they have been told to follow the policy a lot more closely than at RDU.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.