Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Did anyone find my HP laptop? Lost july 13 SFO

Anjthak
Explorer C

Hi All, i left my Silver HP laptop on flight 1448 (departed 8:40pm- arrived 10:15om) from Las Vegas to SFO airport July 13th  or even possibly earlier flight 291 Friday July 13 afternoon that day from Houston Hobby to Las Vegas  flight 291 . 

It has an 800 number on it if found 🙂 , has anyone seennit/turned it in?? 

Fingers crossed...thanks for checking! 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Did anyone find my HP laptop? Lost july 13 SFO

Anjthak
Explorer C

CORRECTION it is a 202 area code phone number on the blue sticker on hp laptop to call if found, not 800 # 

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

If you haven't already done so, your first step is to let Southwest know about this.

https://live.nettracer.aero/southwest-paxview/lostandfound/landing.do.

This is a customer to customer forum and you would have to be incredibly lucky to have the person who found (if found) your item red your post.

Anjthak
Explorer C

Hi, yes thanks I did submit with Southwest already. It is not going to be of any use to anyone (encrypted access etc) so hopefully will find its way back to me somehow :), am hopeful! Still waiting for more news...

Skileyk
Explorer C

Did you get it back? Some guy found one same day and turned it in at Houston Hobby. Wish someone did the same with my iPhone

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Anjthak wrote:

Hi All, i left my Silver HP laptop on flight 1448 (departed 8:40pm- arrived 10:15om) from Las Vegas to SFO airport July 13th  or even possibly earlier flight 291 Friday July 13 afternoon that day from Houston Hobby to Las Vegas  flight 291 . 

It has an 800 number on it if found 🙂 , has anyone seennit/turned it in?? 

Fingers crossed...thanks for checking! 

You should have a good chance if your phone number is on it.

This thread has some information about where the item may be taken to after a few days:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/General-Travel-Policies/Lost-and-found/m-p/80559/highlight/...

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.