Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Disgusted by SW bully airline

ljschmitz
Explorer C

You all have either finally turned into AI robots or have lost your marbles. The degree to which you all lack the capacity for compassion and understanding - especially towards children and the disabled, is so utterly alarming. Gosh, to think any of you might have disabled, crippled or sick off-springs makes my heart break. Then again, since your puppet-master has turned your callous heart into a stone, maybe you wouldn't care about their mistreatment either. I realize you won't understand anything I'm saying. I'm so very sorry.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@ljschmitz 

" I realize you won't understand anything I'm saying. I'm so very sorry."  

I totally agree with the highlighted text....

CriticalThinker
Explorer C

You all have either finally turned into AI robots or have lost your marbles. The degree to which you all lack the capacity for compassion and understanding - especially towards children and the disabled, is so utterly alarming. Gosh, to think any of you might have disabled, crippled or sick off-springs makes my heart break. Then again, since your puppet-master has turned your callous heart into a stone, maybe you wouldn't care about their mistreatment either. I realize you won't understand anything I'm saying. I'm so very sorry.

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

Hi everyone. This thread has gotten heated, and I want to take a moment and encourage everyone to refresh themselves on our Community User Guidelines . We want all Members to feel comfortable sharing thoughts and ideas here, and we ask that you follow the Golden Rule and treat other Community Members the way you would like to be treated. Keep your tone positive and your comments constructive.

Additionally, it's important to remember that not all advice is sound advice. While Members and Employees will do their best to help each other out, it is possible for information provided in the Community to be wrong, incomplete, or not applicable to your specific situation. Always apply good judgment and feel free to seek information from other sources.

Nicole
Community Manager