Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Disgusted by SWA bully passengers

ffflyer
Frequent Flyer B

SWA should perma ban bully passengers that think the rules don’t apply to them. 

Everyone two years old and older has to wear a mask. If you or your children can’t or won’t do this you don’t get to fly. 

Southwest Airlines no longer accepts emotional support animals. If you can’t fly without an animal to comfort you, you don’t get to fly. 

None refundable tickets are nonreturnable.

Points have an expiration date. 

SWA does not have reserved seats. If you have to sit next to someone you should use another airline. 

All airlines are making lots of changes to their flight schedules. It’s not personal. 

Some gate agents and flight attendants are always on a power trip. It’s not personal. Thankfully, most SWA employees are great!

Sorry for the rant. Please add to the list😀

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Disgusted by SWA bully passengers

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Points don't have an expiration date.

You're welcome to submit your comments to Southwest Contact Customer Relations 

--TheMiddleSeat

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Happy the agents are great, sorry for some passengers. You can also DM the airline via social media for a direct response there too.

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

ffflyer
Frequent Flyer B

You’re right TheMiddleSeat. Points don’t expire. Should have said Travel Funds expire. 

bec102896
Aviator A

@ffflyer wrote:

You’re right TheMiddleSeat. Points don’t expire. Should have said Travel Funds expire. 

Travel Funds expire just like milk or a grocery coupon. My local HEB didn't give me a refund or a new milk because my milk expired. And that great store coupon wasn't extended either. 

Things expire it's life. 

PetertheProphet
Adventurer B

Not sure about the purpose behind your smarmy "rant." Southwest is already one of the worst airlines when it comes to forcing paying customers to smother themselves with medical devices (face masks). 

The flight attendants, gate agents, and even some ramp workers who work here are some of the most hypocritical people on the face of this planet. They'll deny you boarding for not social distancing, yet they themselves HUG each other in the gate (you often see this while waiting for your flight). Another classic case of rules for thee, but not for me. 

I'm not sure how "bully passengers" applies here when passengers have no power. The U.S. government steals our money through taxation and gives it to criminal corporations like airlines. EVERYONE could boycott Southwest today...and it would still be in business because the Federal Reserve keeps printing money and giving it back to the airlines. The ostensible "private ownership" of Southwest is a mere illusion. 

The ONLY reason I fly Southwest is because they allow you to choose your own seat; that's about it.  Other than that, none of the employees have any redeeming qualities.