Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Doggy ticket gift cards.

Cheesemaker
Explorer C

Hey Southwest...you monitor these boards? If so I have a suggestion. Many fly with their dogs these days for $95 a pop each way. My sons fiancée for one! I want to buy her some doggy tix as a b-day  gift to help with the costs of bringing the pup when she flys here to visit us.  I’m told gift cards can’t be used to purchase doggy travel...and you don’t sell these doggy tickets separately.......you should! Cute gift idea...bet it would be popular.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Doggy ticket gift cards.

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

This idea barks my heart (pun, eh)! While the airline monitors this channel, I'd suggest bumping it via social media (FB, Twitter) so it moves quicker up the chain to the correct team.

Safe travels!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

bec102896
Aviator A

One idea I have is have your sons fiancee buy the flight without adding the dog then you could call reservations at 800-435-9792 and add on the dog and see if they will let you pay the pet fee on the phone with your credit card. 

-Blake

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Thanks for sharing your idea, @Cheesemaker! As a peer-to-peer support forum, we aren't equipped to assist you hear, but we encourage you to reach out via the steps below.

Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint 

Thank you!

Nicole
Community Manager