Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Error Message 400620347

Megatom
Explorer C

The error I’m getting. Please help with a solution. Thanks!The error I’m getting. Please help with a solution. Thanks!

SWDigits
Aviator A

@Megatom do you have a description of the image you posted?  It won't show up for others here until it's approved.

Customer | Home airport DCA

Maureeca
Explorer C

Any new info yet? My account is having the same problem for a trip coming up in 2 days. 

Monicasilva8
Explorer C

Is there an update on this error message please? I called support yesterday and they had no idea why this was happening.

891AD79B-D2D7-4165-820B-97745B0290FF.jpeg

SWDigits
Aviator A

@MarkHursh what is the best way for customers to get help with and/or to troubleshoot issues like this?

Customer | Home airport DCA

davethis
Explorer C

@LindseyD 

I am seeing the same error when using the app and the mobile web site.  The only place I am pull up my reservation in on the regular web site, but that won't help me when I need to check in and away from home.  I even changed my password to not contain any special characters.

AppAppMobile Web SiteMobile Web Site

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@marisabuzz,

I'm sorry, I know that's frustrating. I've reached out to our Mobile Team for insight. I'll publish a follow-up post once I receive some information. 

Judibob1010
Explorer C

Lindsay,

Any update?  I have an upcoming flight and need to know how to correct the issue before checking in.

Thanks.

jammz1
Explorer C

not your account

i am getting the same error

kellydj88
Explorer C

Same issue.  Has been going on for some time now.  It's fine if I use a computer or full website on my phone but not on my phone with the app.  So I guess it's just a problem with the app.