Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Error Message 400620347

MrCrowley
Explorer C

I also am experienceing the error both mobile and online.  I tried adding earlybird checkin and recieve the error online, or any time I try to get the details in app

erinmoore4400
Explorer C

I have been having the same issue as well. Any word on how to fix this?

TheJules2019
Explorer C

5B92B093-4A18-4402-BEFA-EA5D82CB9B24.jpeg

kellydj88
Explorer C

It’s been like this for a few months now.  Just on the app though. The website is fine.It’s been like this for a few months now. Just on the app though. The website is fine.

marisabuzz
Explorer C

I am also getting this error. I called customer service yesterday and they could not help either.

I currently have two bookings under my account. Only one of these bookings is giving this error. The other booking appears fine both online and in the app.

I *think* I started getting error messages online and in the app after a change was made to the flights on this booking. The customer service person seems to believe that's what could have done it, but could not confirm that was the reason.

Just wondering, were the bookings that you're all having problems with similar? In that a change was made to the flights (on Southwest's side, not one you've initiated).

I've tried changing my password similar to the solution that was outlined here but it did not resolve the issue. 

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

We're so sorry for this app issue. I just heard back from our Mobile App Team, and they anticipate they'll have this fixed by June 11. Again we deeply regret the inconvenience. In the meantime, you can check your status on our mobile site or on a desktop browser. We thank you for bringing this to our awareness!

Nicole
Community Manager

Jomafoos
Explorer C

I am having this issue as of last Thursday.  I’ve updated my iOS, reinstalled the app, and I still cannot see my current reservations, nor use the app to check into my flights. 

Can you acknowledge this issue and let me know if it’s being worked on, please?  This is an enormous frustatation as it forces me to have a computer to log in & check into my flights - a HUGE frustration. 

Please fix this asap.  🙂

SWDigits
Aviator A

@NicoleAshleydo you know if the mobile team is still working the issue reported by @Jomafoos?

Customer | Home airport DCA

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Jomafoos wrote:

I am having this issue as of last Thursday.  I’ve updated my iOS, reinstalled the app, and I still cannot see my current reservations, nor use the app to check into my flights. 

Can you acknowledge this issue and let me know if it’s being worked on, please?  This is an enormous frustatation as it forces me to have a computer to log in & check into my flights - a HUGE frustration. 

Please fix this asap.  🙂

Until the problem is fixed, you should be able to use a phone browser to log on to the SW website to see your reservtions and check in for your flights.

Javeryj09
Explorer C

2022 here..... 

Screenshot_20220611-223416_Southwest.jpg