Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Errors While Trying to Book Through the Website

lawoods69
Explorer C

I have been experiencing issues with booking system through the website using Windows Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.  Here's an example below I just received trying to book a car.  This occurs with flights and hotels.

Southwest Message Error Booking Car.png

This has been going on for several weeks.  Thank goodness for the SW App but this is getting frustrating when working from my desktop.  I did reach out to Southwest about this when I first experienced this.  They did not have any answers.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Errors While Trying to Book Through the Website

chanart05
Explorer C

i had a similiar issues except I fot to the payment page thought the payment went through. I checked my credit card acct and my email never received confirmation and now the prices are tripple of what they were at the time. Now Im forced to fly with spirit because I refuse to pay 200 per ticket when originally it was 200 for two tickets. didnt get a chance to do a screen shot

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @lawoods69,

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies? Sometimes we find that's the culprit. 

lawoods69
Explorer C

I tried that.  Tried another machine too and chrome and explorer.

It is weird I logged off the site.  I was able to select my itinerary but I had to log in to book flight it got me a similar error message.

lawoods69
Explorer C

tried it again in google chrome incognito but still got an error...

SW9999993-AAAA-RivPlp9HS0mAMf9z9vxNng Occurred on: 12/04/2017 15:19:13

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Search the message board for a post about password length which was causing some problems where certain portions of the website would authenticate and others wouldn't, possibly due to passwords that were too long.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.