Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Family not showing up during checkin

rkatsouthwest
Explorer C

when i type in the confirmation # and my first and last name only my name shows up...names of my wife and children dont show up.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Family not showing up during checkin

bec102896
Aviator A

@rkatsouthwest

sorry to hear of the troubles with checking in your family.

did you buy there tickets on the same reservation or were they paid for separately? If you had multiple charges from Southwest that would make me believe you booked them on a separate confirmation number. 

I would double check the confirmation email to make sure there names are on it in case somehow you didn't book them. If there names are on the reservation I would recommend calling reservations at 800-435-9792 and they can look in to it to see what's up. hopefully it's just a case of overlooking and they are booked.

Also if you checked in on the computer you may need to scroll down to see the other boarding passes. Did you try to enter there names to check in? I would try that as well if you haven't. 

Hope this helps

Blake 

Re: Family not showing up during checkin

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@rkatsouthwest wrote:

when i type in the confirmation # and my first and last name only my name shows up...names of my wife and children dont show up.

Are your children aged 2-6? If so you may be able to use Family Boarding - in which case showing up at the airport a little early to sort out the boarding passes would be an option, and the ability to check-in won't be as important.

As @bec102896 mentioned go back to your confirmation to make sure you paid for everyone. If they have separate confirmation numbers it may show in your email as well.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.