Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight attendant

Abrzezniak
Explorer C

To whom it may concern,

I’m currently on flights 3723 from San-Stl. As I’m typing this email to you I am being harassed by another passenger about my twin 2 year old children crying. I reached out the the flight attended she was beyond rude and said to me “what am I supposed to read your mind, what do you want me to do, I’m not a parent.” I have been a loyal Southwest customer for many years, never in my travel experience have I been harassed on a flight about my crying children and have never been treated so poorly by a Southwest employee. Michiko is beyond rude and should not be employed by an airline that accompanies families with small children. Stephanie was very sweet and was very apologetic for this happening. You should consider looking into her as an employee she has horrible customer service and should not be in this industry. I thought Southwest stood by their “Customer Service standard.” My husband is a active duty military and we saved many months for this trip. I left in tears and am still shaken 3 hours later. Shame on you Michiko and I pray that no other mother ever has to expierence your lack of compassion or empathy on another Southwest flight.

Amy Brzezniak

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flight attendant

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Hi Amy-  I have been in your position with one child crying. I cannot even imagine having two crying on a plane. I would hope that people on the plane would be sympathetic towards the situation instead of making it worse. 

You can reach out to SWA via Twitter and express your concern over a DM. 

Good luck to you and sorry to hear about your experience. In stressful situations, the last thing you need is someone who is not empathetic. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: Flight attendant

AdamH
Retired Community Manager

Hey Amy,

So sorry to learn of your poor experience on a Southwest flight. We always seek to treat our Customers with care and respect, and I apologize if that wasn't the case.

We'd be happy to investigate and log your complaint through our regulated channels. Feel free to reach out to us by phone, e-mail, or social media. 

southwest.com/contactus