Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Found in ladies restroom

Thebob
Explorer C

I found 2 pieces of costume jewelry in a ladies room in the Philly airport, this morning, July 7. If you can describe the pieces and which terminal where left, I would be more then happy to mail them to you. I wasn’t able to take them to lost and found bc I was boarding my flt.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Found in ladies restroom

SWDigits
Aviator A

@Thebob you may want to get in touch directly with Southwest (click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the discussion forum pages) or drop the items off at your arrival destination.  While there are quite a few customers like us on the discussion forums I'm guessing the person who lost the items may try to go through the Southwest lost & found process rather than coming here, assuming they were also a Southwest passenger and not an airport employee or a customer on another airline.

Customer | Home airport DCA

dfwskier
Aviator A

I'd suggest that you contact the PHL lost and found as the person who lost the items could very well be searching there.

Thebob
Explorer C

Good suggestion. I will still contact SW directly even though it has been a few weeks. I haven’t gotten a ressponse from the owner yet. I contacted Philly lost and found asking if I could mail it to them and they said that isn’t an option at this point. Still trying though.