Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

GROUP TRAVEL RESOLUTION

CBATTLE314
Explorer C

Good Evening Everyone -

I posted about a month and a half ago about my group cruise being cancelled and Southwest was trying not to give us a refund and only a gift card for the total amount.  Well, I am one to share the outcome of countless emails, phone calls and letters.  Southwest have agreed to give each passenger an individual E-gift card which does not expired. This resolution will allow them to make future traveling plans without me being the middle man.  Despite some of the passengers (24 total) wanted their money, I explained this might be the best you will get and should take it.  I agreed on Monday and today I received 24 E-gift cards for each passengers for the full amount.  Thank you Southwest!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: GROUP TRAVEL RESOLUTION

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Glad to hear the group's department was able to assist in getting each passenger a credit for a future flight instead of 1 credit to share. 

-Blake

Re: GROUP TRAVEL RESOLUTION

bb8
Explorer C

I am attempting to do this very thing.  Just wondering if you had any insight to speed the process.  I have currently called and spoken with one person who gave me an email address to send my request.  I initially emailed on Monday and heard nothing back.  I sent a second email yesterday (Thursday) and still have heard nothing back. 

What was the response time that you experienced?