Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: How to email Southwest with a general complaint?

CliffOnTheRoad
Explorer A

I too have encountered the 'required flight info' in the past. However, while I am logged on today and entered a 'comment/question', there boxes with flight info, etc were NOT required. When I chose 'complaint' plus 'flight', those fields/boxes did become required.

I can not explain their computer programming, which is an extension of the programmer themselves, some of whom should have never become programmers. LOL. I'm just happy that since I was logged in, many of the boxes were filled in automatically. Not every site does that.

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@sdfair 

In addition to the options mentioned by everyone else you can call customer relations at 855-234-4654 and they can document the glitch and pass it on to the IT department for review. Hold times may be long though and they are only open Monday-Friday. 

-Blake 

sdfair
Explorer B

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I do appreciate your efforts to help. 😀

Here's the summary:

Things I tried, that didn't work, or at least haven't worked yet:

Calling customer service

Asking a customer service rep to have a supervisor call me back (they said they'd do this, but I'm still waiting)

Things I'm not able to do:

Use the website messaging system to send a message

Use Twitter (I don't have an account)

Use the chat function (for technical reasons, I can't do this)

At this point, I think maybe a snail mail letter is the only real option.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Setting up a Twitter account is quick and free. These days many companies are moving their customer relations services there -- I have an account and use it primarily for that function.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I'm curious, would you be willing to share a summary of what your concern is here? This would not be a substitute for contacting Southwest directly, but perhaps your comments can assist other customers in the Community. 

--TheMiddleSeat

jksobonya
Aviator A

I am also curious what this complain / concern entails. especially if it relates to someone who has a disability. 

--Jessica