Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I found a Tablet

mga
Explorer C

As I was disembarking from Flight 139 (Baltimore to Buffalo on Sept 21, I checked the seat back pocket and ther was a Tablet in there. Knowing the difficulty in locating the owner, I took it with me hoping to find the owner. Southwest gave me the number for Lost and Found in Baltimore, but there is nowhere to post a found item and no way to leave information about it.I left a message explaining the situation, but have not heard from anyone. If you lost your tablet on that day, let me know what kind it is and I will return it to you.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I found a Tablet

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @mga

Did you visit the baggage office? Our Customer Service Agents can take the tablet and fill out a courtesy report to have on hand in case the owner contacts us looking for it. 

mga
Explorer C

Lindsay. I didn't go through baggage so I have the tablet at home now.

mmidkiff5
Explorer C

Wow, if this is truly my lost diagonally cracked android tablet, my faith in humanity is upheld!  I was on the early flight from Austin to Dallas Tx and left it in the seat back pocket.  In addition, the tablet contained 3 loose-leaf handwritten "to do" pages.  If this is not my tablet, I applaud your efforts and honesty to reunite it with its owner.

Regards,

Mike M

Round Rock TX

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@mga,

Have you and @mmidkiff5 connected? It sounds like we might possibly have a match for the tablet! 

You can get in touch with each other using the private message feature. Please reach out if you need assistance. 

DAL
Adventurer A
This is awesome!!! I left a Nexus 7 on an American flight once and there wasn't an awesome community like this to help me in my moment of loss. Of course having awesome passengers like this is what makes flying WN something I love! Awesome story!