Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

In-flight Music Not so Good

DrewB
Explorer C

Love the in-flight music selection but never seems to work. Either only works for 1 song or stops in the middle of a song. I've flown many flights especially to the West Coast and all the flights experience the music issues. Shame because the music selection is awesome. Any tricks to getting a reliable stream?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: In-flight Music Not so Good

dfwskier
Aviator A

I've noticed that, too, but never did anything about it.

You could let SW customer relations know about it

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-p/8724...

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@DrewB wrote:

Love the in-flight music selection but never seems to work. Either only works for 1 song or stops in the middle of a song. I've flown many flights especially to the West Coast and all the flights experience the music issues. Shame because the music selection is awesome. Any tricks to getting a reliable stream?

I've never used it myself. I'm sure that anyone else diagnosing the issue may want to know what hardware / software you are using to access it. It must be working for some types of devices and software?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Unfortunately, SW's wifi and entertainment system is not the most reliable. The music is a p-art of that. 

I don't have any suggestions to improve, but I do recommend providing the feedback to SW directly via the Contact Us link below.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

borak09
Explorer C

I've noticed that, too, but never did anything about it.

But now I have my music collections and Sony headset all the time.

I don't have any suggestions to improve, You could let SW customer relations know about it

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-p/8724...